Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Zoom

The Zoom update with the bankruptcy court (in Delaware) was very brief this a.m. Mostly the judge just checking in to see if there were any hang ups or big problems.

About the only thing I learned was that several of the properties are still in the construction phase and not ready to list for sale quite yet. Others can comment who know better, but I think the trust has about 7 or 8 L.A. metro listings currently. I know of two more listings hitting the MLS ‘any day’ according to the realtor I heard from. And one property closed in early May.

No update of any substance on the Comerica Bank class action suit or the various lawsuits against law firms. I was hoping for some substance on those efforts.



source https://gregandersonlessonslearned.me/2021/05/19/zoom/

No comments:

Post a Comment