Thursday, December 15, 2022

Updates …..?

As most of you know I haven’t updated in a while – my norm is once a month, sometimes more often. The last communication from the trustee was mid June (the 16th). The only SEC filing was the renewal of the managers contract to operate the trust assets.

I have a young lawyer that would research the updates on public court records for the California court system, BUT California (of course) charges a $200 fee to access their records (not common for other states understand). Without paying that fee I can’t get a brief on the status of the various lawsuits.

So all that to say – I have no update for us. Its been a very quiet second half of 2022.

Feel free to put into the comments updates you know of for the group … that’s what I’m down to at this point.



source https://gregandersonlessonslearned.me/2022/12/15/updates/

No comments:

Post a Comment