Monday, February 6, 2023

Well that was productive!

I just posted an hour ago on the Trustee getting out those letters we need to file income tax and I got one person saying they got their letter from the Trustee’s office in today’s mail … and this from another person who contacted Colin. (see below)

The Trust’s accountants are working on the Grantor Letters and intend to have the letters out prior to the tax deadline although there is a possibility that timing slips. If I get a further update on timing, I will let you know. Colin R. Robinson
Pachulski Stang Ziehl & Jones LLP
Tel: 302.778.6426 | Cell: 917.846.2053 | Fax: 302.652.4400
crobinson@pszjlaw.com

Thanks to all who helped on this! And ‘no’ I don’t know when the next distribution will be declared (sadly).

Here’s to a productive 2023 by the trustee!



source https://gregandersonlessonslearned.me/2023/02/06/well-that-was-productive/

No comments:

Post a Comment